Updating Nokia N80 Firmware (3 UK)?

Posted by 70sfamily | 12:11:00 AM


I have a Nokia N80 on 3 UK.
It is out of warranty but keeps on crashing. I have tried to update the firmware on Nokia Software Updater but says I have the latest firmware (3 must not post their firmware on there cos mine is v4.0623.0.41 which is a really old version.

Is there any way I can get a newer firmware on there, as carphone warehouse (3's agent for firmware update) are trying to charge me £45 for it.

I was hoping I could download the newest 3 firmware and then upload it to my phone via my data cable.

Cheers in advance

~Little Andrew~.
You probably solved your problem by now,but if you can download the newest firmware and upload it to your phone,what where you waiting for.

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Updating Nokia N80 Firmware (3 UK)?

0 comments