I called my service provider (Virgin) last week and paid £15 for an unlocking code for my Nokia E63 as I want to switch networks to 3. I have got the code and followed their instructions about unlocking the phone but it isn't working. So, I was wondering if I took it to my local 3 store and gave them the code, if they would unlock it for me? Would it cost anything? Or if anybody has any other ideas about what I should do please let me know! Thanks!

ahkds
Yes they would charge you a small fee for helping you unlock the device.
My suggestion for you is to unlock it by yourself!
GOOGLE IT!

everton
This site has a nearly perfect with google checkout and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums.
http://www.unlock-zone.com
I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.
Hope this helps.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Question about unlocking a phone? (Nokia E63)?

0 comments