Nokia N81 8GB or N95 8GB?

Posted by 70sfamily | 6:18:00 PM


is the N95 REALLY that much better?
i mean i understand the quite substantially better camera and GPS but to be honest 5 and 2mp cameras dont have that great a difference to warant £100 (im trying to decide what to upgrade to on contract- N81 8GB £155 and N95 8GB £240)
can you play movies on the 81 like with the 95?

Spiderfly
I can't really compare because I only have the N95 8GB but I want you to know that the N95 8GB is an absolutely brilliant phone, I love it... you can record video at 30 frames per second and it is DVD quality picture. I watch films while on the bus to work, listen to mp3's whilst jogging and I've downloaded google maps which seamlessly integrates with the built in GPS so you can see a crisp satellite picture of exactly where you are. I wont tire of this phone for the duration of my 18 month stretch... well, until the N96 is released.

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Nokia N81 8GB or N95 8GB?

0 comments