Nice Nokia Software Update photos

Posted by 70sfamily | 10:17:00 AM

testing
nokia software update

Image by clickykbd
PhoneCam testing... I have a new 4-band phone for europe... my first phone with a camera.

Sitting in the audience at Illuminations performance at the Seaholm Power Plant in Austin Texas. I spent a week there last month doing the lighting load in. I was a "good" audience member and didn't sneak any photos during the performance itself.

Update: Returned the Nokia due to a software glitch and the inability to complete the provider "unlock" sequence for European frequencies. I now have a Samsung SYNC vs, and although I like the general interface less than the nokia, the camera is a bit nicer. (Except it won't take pictures with the flip closed... not so good news for tossing).





Orignal From: Nice Nokia Software Update photos

0 comments