Everytime I try to send a text message, the screen seems to get stuck in "sending mode" and while this is happening, I can't click on anything else. Apparently, I've to wait for a long time before the message is sent but I always lost patients and take off my batteries to shut it down because if I do this, the message will be kept under outbox and I can easily send this from here. But this tactic is really annoying and a waste of time.

What can I do to fix this?

Rose
that happened to me, but i have a razar. try turning off your phone, then taking the battery out blow on it, then put it back in. it worked for me, good luck!!!

jimmyphoneking
check for software updates and have you to much memory used in the phone

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: My Nokia 3251 takes to long to send one text message, how can I fix this?

0 comments