my nokia 3230 cant play any clips.. help!?

Posted by 70sfamily | 8:21:00 PM


why i cant play any clips or movies from my nokia 3230??
i use smartmovie before and divx player, all just fine till today
when i click to the player, there's a black page and go back to menu. athough i removed and reinstall the programs... i ant play any clips... even avi in smartmovie.. help me please!

*sorry for my bad english

danny b
u probley need another phone becaz i heard nokias blow

goertz81
i had the same problem, i tried almost everything and nothing was working. i brought it in to get it serviced and they fixed it all in like 10 mins. they reinstalled the programs and they have been working fine ever since.

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: my nokia 3230 cant play any clips.. help!?

0 comments