How do I unlock nokia n95 8gb?

Posted by 70sfamily | 12:16:00 PM


I want to buy a nokia n95 8gb. I'm in Canada and the nokia n95 8gb is on rogers. but i want to get the phone unlocked so i can use it on fido. is there any way i can get the phone unlocked over the internet. or buy the phone online, unlocked for a cheap price.

Maureen Morale
Hello Every body,

My nane is Maureen morale i bought buy some nokia n95 8gb original made in Finland from Mr Eliot of emarketing limited,they have good original phones at a very cheap price, and i want you to know that i came online to testify on this, because i have been scammed before when trying to buy a phone, more so i will need you all know that this God fearing man is the only person that can help you because i know what i am saying.

In case you want to contact this God fearing man, you can contact him via emarkete@yahoo.de, if you are really interested in buying a good quality phone.

My best regards to you all..

Maureen Morale

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: How do I unlock nokia n95 8gb?

0 comments