Im currently using a motorola phone as i dropped my other phone in the sea...haha. and my brother posseses a phone he doesn't use. Its a nokia E51, but i want to stay on my current network of o2 and my brothers phone is for vodafone.

I want to unlock it, for free and use a reliable service...no download preferable. oh...it also says on the battery of the E51: BP-6MT...is thts any information.

Mefenas
Get mobile applications and ringtones wallpapers games and more
from www.dingdongringtones

Appy
It is not possible to unlock free

Massachussets J
HI,
if u wanna unlock ur phone then there are lots of methods and process out there. but the best method and the easiest too will be by unlock codes, me too have unlocked my phone using codes which i procured from http://www.onlinegsmunlock.com/nokia-e51/rs7wp9/

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: How can i unlock my nokia E51 for free instantly?

0 comments