In this video, I discuss a popular topic at Bwana.TV, ringtones. My Free iPhone Ringtone video at Youtube is one of my most popular to date. It was created when iTunes 7.4.1 was released and it used a workaround that I thought would not last for a month. Instead, this workaround works on the latest iTunes 8.0.2. This video demonstrates how to create ringtones form the rich sound loop library at Soundsnap.com. This solution is for the iPhone only, but if your mobile device supports mp3 ringtones, then all you need to do is download your favorite loop from Soundsnap, and copy it to your mobile device. With the iPhone, this trick that I demonstrate involves renaming the file extension to .M4R after converting the MP3 to AAC. Soundsnap saves you the trouble of editing your sounds to loop correctly and offers a ton of sound effects, music loops and the like. I've already created 2 ringtones in less than 10 minutes of surfing the site. I highly recommend you check out Soundsnap.com for all kinds of music loops use this technique or whatever technique you prefer to transfer those loops your mobile device. Enjoy!
Video Rating: 4 / 5








blue theme 1 page u have to know : viewtythemes.blogspot.com this is my page and my own almost 80 themes u can download 140 themes for free !!!



Orignal From: Free Ringtones For Your Mobile Device at Soundsnap

0 comments