Nokia n-gage E52 sabotage suicide

Posted by 70sfamily | 8:13:00 AM







I fast forwarded the video 2X. Nokia's firmware update on E52 breaks Nokia's own N-Gage activation of games.And the programmers at Nokia dont know.
Video Rating: 5 / 5








What the title says. Note that this is just a demonstration/gameplay video, so spare me the gaming ability comments. I tried a couple of games, and it was fun. I have about 60 n-gage titles, so i maybe upload some more in the future. This n-gage was cherry picked (lol) a year ago from a pile of scrap phones, for my collection, but it turned out that it works beautifully. Look-wise, it is in a bad shape. Nontheless, i managed to find a front and back original fascia in new condition albeit unmatched (gray front, silver back). Still needs a middle housing, which will be the trickiest part to find, and a keypad set (found), to be in new condition again.
Video Rating: 5 / 5



Orignal From: Nokia n-gage E52 sabotage suicide

0 comments