Nokia battery life?

Posted by 70sfamily | 8:12:00 PM


I just got a new phone. It's a Nokia 6133...really expensive, right? So i've had a Nokia before and the battery life SUCKED on it. I thought that was because it was a crappy $ 20 phone. I figured this more expensive, NEWER phone would not have that problem. I make a few calls and send a LOT of texts throughout the day. I really like this phone. SO how can i keep this phone AND have a longer battery life?

James Gordon W
I use Nokia and usually,the battery life outlasts the phone.How long do you keep your phone?I normally change phones every 2-3 years.How often do you charge your phone?I charge mine nightly.

miamivc
fully charge then drain completely then fully charge ,keep doing that. You want to stretch it out.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Nokia battery life?

0 comments