i put a lock code for my nokia 6680 and i forgot it. plz if u know anything how do i unlock my mobile so plz tell me. any site any software or any method plz plz help me

argin10
i think u can call ur sevice provider and they can help
or u can connect it to ur computer if ur phone has a USB cord and then it just unlocks

Mister Darko
You have to call your carrier and they should help you unlock it.

I'm sure they should understand, it's a common occurrence among mobile users.

pallo
Try ebay for the unlock code for this phone heres a link I think it cost $ 2.00 http://cgi.ebay.com/Unlock-Nokia-Phones-N70-N90-6280-6630-6680-and-others_W0QQitemZ180066907701QQihZ008QQcategoryZ80089QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: I forgot my lock code(for mobile nokia 6680)plz help me ?

0 comments