Help me choose a great Nokia camera phone?

Posted by 70sfamily | 8:18:00 AM


I'm planning to buy a Nokia phone with a great camera - 3.15 mp and up; 16M display color; takes great photos indoors/dark places; CHEAPER than N95/96 but almost has the same features. I'm thinking of 6500slide, N79, N85, 6220classic, N82. Please help me decide. Thanks!

PISTON BROKE (Nick 2 utds)
Ive just got the 5800 and its a cracker of a fone. 3.2 mega makes for a decent camera. But if a camera is that important i would seriously look at sony ericssons cyber shot fones.

Lance R
Look into the E71

Shah
TRY N82..I`M USING IT NOW..AND I THINK IT IS A GREAT MOBILE PHONE..THE PRICE IS ALSO CHEAP..MANY GREAT FUNCTION..U CAN ADD MA NY SOFTWARE AND PLAY GREAT N-GAGE GAME...MAKE YOUR CHOICE..

Christopher CWL
N82 without a doubt...As a N82 user, im very proud to recommend u my phone...It is a superb phone which takes Superb quality of picture in the dark or in low light condition...It has 5MP AutoFocus Camera with Xenon Flash!!! Other than that, it has very similar function with N95 too...IT has GPS, WIFI, A-GPS, 16M TFT color, 128mb ram, dual processor and so on...So what are u waiting for buddy?? ^^

Roujan
N82. no reasons and explanation needed. simply Camera Is EXCELLENT. it is the only nokia with xenon flash.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Help me choose a great Nokia camera phone?

0 comments