I want a phone less than $ 600 AUD. Wifi that should run fast. Should have a good music player. Bluetooth. I dont want a phone in the E series Nokia. Phone that you can play reasonable games. Don't want an LG phone. 3g. GPS. That's basically what all the features I want. If you know a phone that you think is outstanding but doesn't reach my requirments of the phone i want to buy, plz tell me. Or do you think I should buy an iphone. my plans are, i will get a basic phone for now and when i am in year 12 i'll get the best phone out. I need info urgent, my B'day is coming up soon.
i phone to expensive

John
Get the iPhone you will love it I promise.

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: ((URGENT)) What is the best phone I should buy?

0 comments