NOKIA software updater problems...?

Posted by 70sfamily | 12:23:00 AM


I have nokia pc suite installed and i have been advised to update the software on my 5800. I use the "nokia software update" tool in pc suite, and it downloaded and installed this update program, but when i go to use it, it asks for administration confirmation, then the on screen logo comes up and it says "starting application" and that is it. Nothing else happens.

I have done everything anyone can think of suggesting.

- Un-installed / reinstalled
- Restarted
- Tested the ports
- Followed everything that the help page says
- + looked online for more help.

No one seems to have experienced this?

I just want to update my bloody phone software, not launch a rocket.

Please please please can someone help :(

unknown
Hello
Hope you are doing well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIE1fR2Evnc

http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/device-software-update?N73=

Hope this will be helpful.

Thank you.

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: NOKIA software updater problems...?

0 comments