GIVE ME THE BEST PHONE PLEASE!!!!


tell me which phone is the best...


my bet is nokia 6230i...


please tell me some deficiencies...


or at least...why other phones are better than it

carolejshaffer
go to the nokia website and compare the phones...lazy

come to think of the N90 is an excellent phone but its true its not available in all countries, it'll be available in the states for around $ 700 without service

Caramba
I think the Nokia 6630 is the most powerful of all the phones that you've mentioned. (Admittedly though I'm not very familiar with non-Nokia phones.) I don't like it that much though because of the round bottom (keypad area). Right now, the best Nokia phones are the N series phones. I'd go for the N70 or the N90 but I don't think these are available in all countries yet. (They're available in the Philippines.)

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: NOKIA 6230i, NOKIA 6630, ASUS v55, ERICSSON 750i, NOKIA 7270, NOKIA 6260, NOKIA 6101?

0 comments