I cannot recall my security key to my nokia phone and as a result i cannot access the phone at all. Can anyone help me on how to bypass the security lock screen.

Answerfinder1360
call the company

MissBri
STOP PLAYING WITH THE PHONE.


this happened to my nokia and it messed up my sin card or sim card whatever they're called. they cost $ 40 to replace.

so stop pushing buttons and trying new codes, just take it to the store, they'll fix it. it'll cost prob $ 20 for them to do it but it beats loosing all your info and having to buy a new card!

nokia phones suck....I sold mine.

‡M°är¹¢µ§‡™
you will not be able to unlock it yourself, you'll have to contact the manufacturer

play_like_a_bear
you can call your cell phone company, because i have a nokia 8890 and I forgot the security code. and I call my cell phone comppany which is T-mobile and they help me unlock my phone sim card for free. so call them and they will help you. you don't to buy a new sim card.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Cannot remember my nokia 1600 security code?

0 comments